Binomo Switzerland - Binary Options Broker ReviewBinary Options trading with Binomo Switzerland - Bonus deposit, Excellent trading conditions
- Binary Options broker complying with IFSC as Catagory A broker
- Trusted by traders since 2014 all over the world
- Bonus deposit, higher payout, and quick withdrawal processing
- Free Demo Account with $1,000 Free virtual money
- Binomo Review Switzerland – Recommended Binary Options Broker in Switzerland
Binomo Review Switzerland
Binomo is a leading binary options broker complying with FMRRC and International Financial Commission. It accepts investors from all over the world excluding a few countries like the USA and Japan. Binomo has its own exclusive, modern, advanced and most user-friendly trading platform for Binary Options trading. Binomo binary trading platform is suitable for experienced and beginner traders. The platform allows you to trade Classic Binary Options and the popular Turbo Options (60 seconds- 5 minutes) with a payout of up to 90%. The VIP traders get a higher payout than 90%, the VIP account starts with a deposit of $1,000.
Binomo is in operation since 2014, and within these few years of operation, it has become a major Binary Options Brokers with an excellent reputation. It has successfully maintained its trustworthiness, reliability, and clean image among so many illegitimate brokers. It is increasing its client base every day with new traders joining from every corner of the world. There are certain countries from where Binomo doesn’t accept clients, it has clearly mentioned it on their website. Swiss traders interested in Binary Options trading can open an account with Binomo. In fact, it is one of the recommended Binary Options Brokers in Switzerland. Binomo’s registered address is – Dolphin Corp, First Floor, First St. Vincent Bank Ltd Building, James Street, Kingstown, St.Vincent and the Grenadines.
Is Binomo a legal broker? Is Binomo legal in Switzerland?
Binomo Switzerland is a legal entity registered in St.Vincent and the Grenadines as a financial trading broker. It complies with International Financial Commission (FinaCom) and FMRRC. Binomo Switzerland respects the regulations of the countries where it operates; it doesn’t accept traders from countries where it is illegal to trade Binary Options. It mentions the list of prohibited countries on its website, and the list doesn’t contain Switzerland as a prohibited country.
Hence it is legal to trade Binary Options in Switzerland with Binomo. However, the regulations keep changing from time to time; you must be careful about the changes in the Financial trading regulations of Switzerland and be sure to stay compliant. It is legal to trade Binary Options in Switzerland with Binomo Binary Options Broker.
- Free Demo Account
- Demo balance of $1,000
- For learning and practicing without risk
- Try all the features of the trading platform
- Risk-Free Demo Trading
- Live trading account
- Starts with a minimum of $10 deposit
- Access all the features and training materials
- Payout up to 85% in Standard Account
- The Gold Account starts with $500 deposit
- Payout up to 86% and weekly 5% cashback
- Less than 24-hour withdrawal processing
- Free personal manager and advisory services
- Get VIP status with $1000 deposit
- Up to 100% bonus and up to 97% payout
- 10% weekly cashback
- Withdrawal processing in less than 4 hours
- Other additional advantages too
Binomo Fund deposits and withdrawal
Binomo Switzerland allows its clients to deposit funds using various payment methods. The traders don’t pay any commission or hidden fees. The deposited funds appear instantly in the account balance, so you can start trading as soon as you finish the fund deposit. The trading account begins with a minimum of $10 or more deposit using the funding methods list bellow –
- Bank cards: Visa, Master Card, Maestro, JCB
- Electronic payment: Webmoney, Skrill, Neteller, Qiwi, Advcash
- Cryptocurrencies: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin.
The traders can withdraw funds via the same payment method used to fund their accounts. The client can place withdrawal request on the Cashier page. For example, if a trader funded his account with 1000$ and made profits, then he can withdraw 1000$ using the same method of funding the account. The profit amount can be withdrawn using e-wallets or bank wire transfer.
Binomo uses highly encrypted channels while processing payment information. It employs SSL-Security COMODO and 2048 bits of robust encryption to ensure the safety and security of financial transaction processing. The clients’ funds remain safe with European banks throughout the business process.